Welcome to dental users forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  mariac : (23 April 2013 - 01:40 PM) Hi I just read your forum of dentine bonding problem. I have not heard from syntac since now. I am also having problem with sensitibity. I have used Bifix QM (VOCO) and Multilink (ivoclar vivadent) Both are dual cure adhesive resin cements, with total echt of enamel, with the 2 bottle adhesive system. I need to by another cement, and I am trying to find the cement and adhesive system that do not produce sensitivity to the patient. would you please help me?  I am so desperate that I do not want to do cerec crowns on vital tooth..
@  mariac : (23 April 2013 - 03:27 AM) Hi I just read your forum of dentine bonding problem. I have not heard from syntac since now. I am also having problem with sensitibity. I have used Bifix QM (VOCO) and Multilink (ivoclar vivadent) Both are dual cure adhesive resin cements, with total echt of enamel, with the 2 bottle adhesive system. I need to by another cement, and I am trying to find the cement and adhesive system that do not produce sensitivity to the patient. would you please help me?  I am so desperate that I do not want to do cerec crowns on vital tooth...
@  Dr. Elmar Frank : (15 February 2013 - 09:36 AM) New skin "dental-users" installed, please chage it in your settings!
@  Alessandro D... : (02 October 2012 - 11:53 AM) thanks
@  Dr. Elmar Frank : (01 October 2012 - 05:34 PM) Solved the problem with the gallery upload
@  Dr. Elmar Frank : (01 October 2012 - 10:33 AM) Solved the problem with the moderation
@  Dr. Elmar Frank : (30 September 2012 - 07:47 PM) I solved the problem with the uploads, try for yourself
@  Dr. Elmar Frank : (30 September 2012 - 07:46 PM) I've opened a support ticket with the manufacturer concerning the moderation issue.
@  Alessandro D... : (25 September 2012 - 07:03 AM) I'm still wondering why my posts have to be moderated
@  Dr. Elmar Frank : (25 September 2012 - 06:47 AM) In the settings, all these uploads are enabled, I can't find the problem
@  Alessandro D... : (24 September 2012 - 09:03 PM) uploads of *.jpg,  *.bmp, *.docx, *.rtf should be possible !!
@  Dr. Elmar Frank : (08 September 2012 - 03:28 PM) Thanks! Did you know that there is/are special Apps in the AppStore for accessing our forums? Search for "IPB" in the AppStore.
@  Alessandro D... : (07 September 2012 - 08:55 PM) Elmar you do a great job !!
@  Dr. Elmar Frank : (07 September 2012 - 02:38 PM) OK; done :moil:
@  Guest : (07 September 2012 - 02:31 PM) Congratulations, you have successfully installed Shoutbox!
Now you need to setup the shoutbox permissions in ACP -> Members TAB -> Member Groups -> Manage Member Groups -> Edit a Group -> Shoutbox TAB

Photo

Cerec Master Course

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

Akihiko

Akihiko

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2572 posts
  • Interests:Building up the airplane<br>Building up computer<br>Climbing mountains<br>Listening Classical music
;) Hi !

According to the DGCZ homepage:

Dear Alessandro:
Would you mind translating to english?

Masterkurs Ettlingen
17.-18. September 2004.

Unsere diesj?hrige 12. Jahrestagung findet zusammen mit dem Arbeitskreis der DGZMK f?r angewandte Informatik in der Zahnmedizin statt. Dies zeigt die enge Verkn?pfung unserer Gesellschaft mit der Hochschule, anderseits sollen Informationen von konkretem Nutzen f?r die t?gliche Praxis im Mittelpunkt stehen. Wir glauben, dass die Mischung aus wissenschaftlichen Kurzvortr?gen, Postern, praktischen ?bungen, Informationen aus der Industrie, Tipps und Tricks aus dem Erfahrungsfundus langj?hriger Anwender und vor allem auch die drei simultanen Live-Behandlungen ein Spektrum vermitteln, welches sowohl dem versierten Anwender als auch dem Greenhorn, dem akademisch interessierten wissenschaftlichen Nachwuchs als auch dem Praktiker ein Spektrum an Informationen bietet, welches zur Bereicherung des eigenen Spektrums beitragen wird.
Daraus resultieren Tipps und Tricks, Anregungen und als vielleicht wichtigstes auch der Austausch von Erfahrungen mit Kollegen: die vergangenen Jahrestagungen lie?en dem "Masterkurs" mit allen Rahmenveranstaltungen zu dem Treffen der Cerec Familie und der Computerenthusiasten werden.
Der Vorstand der DGCZ und des AK f?r angewandte Informatik l?dt alle Zahn?rztinnen und Zahn?rzte, alles Zahnarzthelferinnen und -helfer und alle interessierten Zahntechnikerinnen und Zahntechniker herzlich ein.

Wir freuen uns auf SIE!
Klaus Wiedhahn, Bernd Korda?, Bernd Reiss, G?nter Fritzsche, Peter Neumann, Olaf Schenk, Wilhelm Schweppe, Hemut Kassak und als Gastgeben Michael Heners
Akihiko Murazumi
Sapporo,JAPAN.
Enjoy Thinking,Imaging ! Enjoy Making ! Enjoy Using ! Enjoy Modifying ! It is much pleasure for me to do Cerec !
ISCD Certified Cerec Trainer
Academy of Osseointegration(Active Member)
European Academy of Osseointegration(Active Member)
ISCD(Active Member)

Alessandro Devigus

Alessandro Devigus

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3669 posts
Dear Akihiko

The text you have downloaded from the website of the DGcZ (German society for computerized Dentistry) is the information on the 12th "Master-Kurs" held in Karlsruhe (Germany) this September.
No real info on the meeting in the text. The meeting language is German and therefore focused on the German speaking CEREC user.

Alessandro Devigus

Akihiko

Akihiko

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2572 posts
  • Interests:Building up the airplane<br>Building up computer<br>Climbing mountains<br>Listening Classical music
;) Dear Alessandro.

Have you ever attended the Cerec Master Course?

If you have ever attended it,how was it?

Akihiko
Akihiko Murazumi
Sapporo,JAPAN.
Enjoy Thinking,Imaging ! Enjoy Making ! Enjoy Using ! Enjoy Modifying ! It is much pleasure for me to do Cerec !
ISCD(Active Member)

Alessandro Devigus

Alessandro Devigus

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3669 posts
Hi Akihiko

Yes, I haver attended and also lectured at the Master Course in Karlsruhe. I have not attended the last two courses. The schedule included always CEREC live demos and lectures on CEREC related topics. Over the past years thy have included also other computer topics in the agenda. As mentioned in my last post, the meeting is focused on German speaking colleagues. If you never have been there, you may like it... but with most of the courses things get repeated over the years, if you have not changed most of the lecturers ...

Overall a well organized and nice meeting

Alessandro Devigus

Akihiko

Akihiko

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2572 posts
;) Dear Alessandro

Thank you very much for your information of the Cerec Master Course.

I`m very interested in attending this german course.

Could japanese doctor attend this?

Have you ever seen japanese in this course?

Akihiko
Akihiko Murazumi
Sapporo,JAPAN.
ISCD(Active Member)

Akihiko

Akihiko

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2572 posts

I haver attended and also lectured at the Master Course in Karlsruhe.

;) Dear Alessandro.

How far is it from Zurich to Karlsruhe ?

I think it is not so far?

How many hour is it necessary from Zurich to Karlsruhe with train?

Is it possible to visit your office?

Akihiko
Akihiko Murazumi
Sapporo,JAPAN.
ISCD(Active Member)

Alessandro Devigus

Alessandro Devigus

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3669 posts
Hi Akihiko

Z?rich - Karlsruhe is 274 km You are welcome to visit my office.

Alessandro

Attached Files

studyolic

studyolic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:cerec; Apple Macintosh computers. (Cerec should run on a Mac!)
Akihiko,

Here is a rough translation from german into english;

"Our twelfth annual meeting takes place together with the Working Group of the DGZMK for Computer Applications in Dentistry. This shows the tight relationship of our society with the University, however information of concrete use in daily practice should also stand in the centre of our attention. We believe that the mix of short scientific lectures, poster presentations, practical exercises, information from industry, tips and tricks from the experience of long-term users, and above all the three simultaneous Live Treatments will give a spectrum of information that will be useful to the long-term user as well as new cerec users.
The result will be tips, tricks, motivation, and perhaps the most important - the exchange of experience with other dentists. The Board invites all dentists, dental assistants, and interested dental technicians."

I hope this helps.
Richard Mitchell,
Scotland

www.therichmonddentalteam.com

Akihiko

Akihiko

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2572 posts

Z?rich - Karlsruhe is 274 km

;) Dear Alessandro

Thank you very much for your information.

I`m just looking Thomas Cook European timetable.

About 3 hours is ir necessary to go from Zurich to Karlsruhe.

I`ve ever attended Dr. Reiss office 2 years ago.

His office is near Karlsruhe.

Akihiko
Akihiko Murazumi
Sapporo,JAPAN.
ISCD(Active Member)

Akihiko

Akihiko

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2572 posts

"Our twelfth annual meeting takes place together with the Working Group of the DGZMK for Computer Applications in Dentistry. This shows the tight relationship of our society with the University, however information of concrete use in daily practice should also stand in the centre of our attention. We believe that the mix of short scientific lectures, poster presentations, practical exercises, information from industry, tips and tricks from the experience of long-term users, and above all the three simultaneous Live Treatments will give a spectrum of information that will be useful to the long-term user as well as new cerec users.
The result will be tips, tricks, motivation, and perhaps the most important - the exchange of experience with other dentists. The Board invites all dentists, dental assistants, and interested dental technicians."

I hope this helps.

;) Dear Richard.

Thank you very much for your german - english translation.

Akihiko
Akihiko Murazumi
Sapporo,JAPAN.
ISCD(Active Member)

Akihiko

Akihiko

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2572 posts
;) Hi ! All

just received a reply from Germany regarding the Cerec Masterkurs.
Registration for the Masterkurs has to be sent to

Akademie f?? Zahn??ztliche Fortbildung
Frau N??nberger
Sophienstra?? 41
76133 Karlsruhe

Fax: 0721 / 91 81 222

or e-mail fortbildung@azfk.de

including complete name and address.
Fee for the Masterkurs is ? 450.00 plus 16% sales tax

Application for the poster session has to be sent directly to DGCZ (Dr. Wiedhahn or Dr. Reiss).
Akihiko Murazumi
Sapporo,JAPAN.
ISCD(Active Member)

studyolic

studyolic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:cerec; Apple Macintosh computers. (Cerec should run on a Mac!)
Hello Akihiko,

you are welcome.

Richard.
Richard Mitchell,
Scotland

www.therichmonddentalteam.com

Akihiko

Akihiko

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2572 posts
;) Hi ! Colleagues

According to Dr.Bernd Reiss letter,anybody who want to do
poster presentation can write abstract on line of following address.

http://www.zahnheilk...bstracts/intern

I could get my password at this site.

Now I think I would like to do poster presentation of the Frasaco Club
or Networking Cerec at the Master course.

Is there anyone who help me especially about english-german translation?

Akihiko
Akihiko Murazumi
Sapporo,JAPAN.
ISCD(Active Member)

Alessandro Devigus

Alessandro Devigus

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3669 posts
Hi Akihiko

I'm sure, that Bernd Reiss can help you - or he knows somebody who can do so ;)

Alessandro Devigus

Akihiko

Akihiko

Advanced Member

• Premium Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 2572 posts
;) Dear Alessandro

How do you think about the poster presentation of
the Multi-image based rendering OI procedure
at the Cerec Master Course?

I have already open some informations about it in the internet.

So its presentation has no mean to do at this time.

Akihiko
Akihiko Murazumi
Sapporo,JAPAN.
ISCD(Active Member)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users